You are hereYork PA DUI Attorney
York PA DUI Attorney
DUI is also known as driving under the influence. In some states, this is referred to as DWI, or driving while intoxicated. This includes driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs. DUI, drunk driving, and related crimes can result in fines, loss of or suspension of driver's license, or even jail time. To avoid the worst penalties, you need to have top-notch DUI attorney in York PA to handle your case. York Pennsylvania drunk driving attorneys at Fenton Law Offices are just such lawyers and will aggressively defend your DUI case in court so that you can avoid these penalties. If you have been arrested for driving under the influence in Pennsylvania, contact our law firm. We will arrange a free consultation with one of our York Pennsylvania DUI attorneys.
Without legal representation for your DUI in Pennsylvania, you may end up going to jail when you shouldn’t. You only have one chance at trial and sentencing. Our attorneys at Fenton Law Offices will give you the best chance of success while defending your case.
Our York Pennsylvania DUI attorneys will tell you exactly what the consequences of a DUI conviction can be under Pennsylvania law. In your case, that may include a driver’s license suspension, driver’s license revocation, a fine, and jail or prison time.
The York PA DUI attorneys at Fenton Law Offices will also explain how to get the most favorable outcome in your situation. With the help of a skillful York Pennsylvania DUI lawyer you may get charges reduced or thrown out altogether. Facts regarding your case that our York PA DUI attorneys will investigate include:
- Did the police make an illegal traffic stop?
- Were you properly informed of your rights and implied consent law if you refused the breathalyzer?
- If your BAC was shown as over the legal limit, was the breathalyzer test properly administered?
- Were there technical problems with the blood, breath, or urine test?
- If you are charged with a level of offense that may mean jail, can he, as your lawyer, negotiate a plea bargain for community service, home monitoring, or probation?
- Do you qualify for a work permit to drive until your driver’s license reinstatement?
If you have been charged with DUI/DWI, we will represent you before trial, at trial, and in administrative hearings. If you were arrested for drunk driving, York PA attorneys at Fenton Law Offices will work to get you the best outcome possible. Our law office is located in downtown York Pennsylvania. Our clients rely on the York PA DUI attorneys at Fenton Law Offices to aggressively defend their rights.
Please contact our attorneys for a free consultation.